- Tech know how online


In acoustics, a convolver is a device that processes two acoustic waves propagating in opposite directions by means of nonlinear interaction. Convolvers are also called convolution engines, work with impulse convolution and serve to improve the room sound.

Englisch: convolver
Updated at: 09.08.2013
#Words: 37
Links: indium (In), acoustics, interaction, sound,
Translations: DE

All rights reserved DATACOM Buchverlag GmbH © 2022